Brick of Doom Brick of Doom

Good movie.

Shitty music, plus MDC sucks, but the movie still ruled.

Oh yeah, I need some mindless filler.
they ask me why i'm hateful, why i'm bad they tell me i got things they never had they tell me go to church and see the light cos the good lord's always right so what, so what so what if jesus died on the cross so what about the fucker, i don't give a toss so what if the master walked on the water don't see him trying to stop the slaughter TOO LONG, DIDN'T READ.

Shasta ++ Shasta ++

Make with the fucking head.

That is the greatest movies EVER. By the way Glue, you fucking suck, Insomnia and I are better than you could ever wish (even if Insomnia is homesexual, which is sadly frowned upon in todays bigoted world, but even though I am not a homosexual, I still feel Insomnia can do what he likes, as long as he stays away from my asshole.)

Columbia Tribute :( Columbia Tribute :(

Grapes, I fucking love you

You have earned a special place in my heart, this is truly the greatest movie on NG. The little whiny Christian fucks that reviewed before me are just too fucking ashamed to admit they have the balls to laugh at death. It was seven people you don't, seven people you were never going to know, and they took the fucking chance when they entered the goddamn ship. 2,000,000 people die everyday, are we going to fucking care about them? NO! They're not of our nationality! They're not one of us! So fuck them! But oh no! Seven AMERICANS DIED! Time to bring out the flags again!

So fuck all of you that cry about seven people dying, go over to Afghanistan and ask them how they feel about seven people dying do what they've dreamed of.

A Clock Thanksgiving 2 A Clock Thanksgiving 2

My god...

That was genious, the animation was great, the art was wonderful. This gave my eyes a orgasm. Radish, thank you for making that movie and bringing life to this horrid site.

<3.

Clock Tales: Ep 2 Clock Tales: Ep 2

MY ANUS IS BLEEDING

I LIKE ANAL SEX WITH WOMYN WITH TIGHT ASSHOLES.

Nazi Punks Fuck Off-DK Nazi Punks Fuck Off-DK

God-Like

One of the greatest classics ever. And not because it has me in it.

Pepsi's Gun 3 Pepsi's Gun 3

Jesus!

That movie was great! Almost as good as my movies! OH HO HO! <3 movie.

Outside-Pepsi Outside-Pepsi

This movie is

Great

Wenis- The Infinity Of... Wenis- The Infinity Of...

SKWEEDS RULES!

SHE IS MY GODDESS!

skweeds responds:

I heart Blamco!

MAX PAYNE 3D MAX PAYNE 3D

What the hell did that have to with Max Payne?

It should have been called: "Stick men shoot each other while crappy music plays and you see images of Max payne" Now that's a title! Still pretty cool, but not Max Payne. Well it did have the Matrix crap, but that doesn't makie it ol' Max, and Max is a cop, not Jacki Chan.