Brick of Doom Brick of Doom

Good movie.

Shitty music, plus MDC sucks, but the movie still ruled.

Oh yeah, I need some mindless filler.
they ask me why i'm hateful, why i'm bad they tell me i got things they never had they tell me go to church and see the light cos the good lord's always right so what, so what so what if jesus died on the cross so what about the fucker, i don't give a toss so what if the master walked on the water don't see him trying to stop the slaughter TOO LONG, DIDN'T READ.

Shasta ++ Shasta ++

Make with the fucking head.

That is the greatest movies EVER. By the way Glue, you fucking suck, Insomnia and I are better than you could ever wish (even if Insomnia is homesexual, which is sadly frowned upon in todays bigoted world, but even though I am not a homosexual, I still feel Insomnia can do what he likes, as long as he stays away from my asshole.)

Columbia Tribute :( Columbia Tribute :(

Grapes, I fucking love you

You have earned a special place in my heart, this is truly the greatest movie on NG. The little whiny Christian fucks that reviewed before me are just too fucking ashamed to admit they have the balls to laugh at death. It was seven people you don't, seven people you were never going to know, and they took the fucking chance when they entered the goddamn ship. 2,000,000 people die everyday, are we going to fucking care about them? NO! They're not of our nationality! They're not one of us! So fuck them! But oh no! Seven AMERICANS DIED! Time to bring out the flags again!

So fuck all of you that cry about seven people dying, go over to Afghanistan and ask them how they feel about seven people dying do what they've dreamed of.

Entr0pic Sh00ter! Entr0pic Sh00ter!

THE GOD OF GAMES

TANNER IS THE MASTER! HE ALWAYS MAKE THE GOOD GAME! HE IS THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES! I STAY AWAKE AT NIGHT THINKING ABOUT HIM AND HIS GREAT GAMES! I HAVE TANNERS FACE SCARED ON MY ARM! TANNER IS LIKE A MINI GOD!

Driving Demo Driving Demo

Insta gold!

Wow! You rule!

NG BBS Dress Up Pt 1 NG BBS Dress Up Pt 1

Greatest Dress up on NGs.

This is truly a great game. SSJ_santa is homo, and anyone that don't like it can kiss my dick all nice and slow like.

Freakapotimus responds: